Durex Mutual Climax Condoms 10 pcs
Durex Mutual Climax Condoms: Price, Review, Size, Benefits Buy Online. (Durex Mutual Climax Condom: मूल्य, समीक्षा, आकार, लाभ ऑनलाइन खरीदें)
The Durex Mutual Climax condoms are particularly designed to help both men’s and women’s pleasure while having sex. It’s made with the lubricant delay gel that helps to get a longer sexual period. And the rib and dot design help her to get an ultimate orgasm. Overall, this Durex condom is perfect for a mutual climax.
Uses of this Ribbed and Dotted Condom:
Durex Mutual Climax condoms are one of the best condoms for long lasting sexual experience. The condom developed to make both the partners achieve a mutual climax. It helps men last longer in bed while making women in extreme feelings.
Also, check: Durex Extra Thin Condoms – Buy Durex Condoms Online
Durex Mutual Climax condoms Specifications & Features
- It made with climax delay gel which contains special performa lubricant for long-lasting
- Ribbed and dotted makes her get multiple orgasms along with ultimate pleasure
- Durex Mutual Climax condoms made with natural latex rubber and it is safe to use.
- The shape and design of these Durex condoms that make it one of the best condoms for feeling
- This Durex condom size is 180mm long and a width of 53mm. check the Durex official website for more details
How to Wear A Condom? Follow These Steps When Having Sex with Condom:
- Carefully open the foil cover the condom is wrapped in, be careful for the condom not to tear.
- Now hold the condom’s tip with your thumb and finger to make sure that it fits correctly. And check if there is any air trapped inside the condom.
- Place the condom on the tip of the penis head.
- While pressing the tip of the condom, roll it down along the erect penis.
- If the condom doesn’t unroll, it’s probably upside down; start over with a new condom, as there may be sperm.
How to Use Durex Condoms: Safety Tips
- Make sure the Durex Mutual Climax condom is in the right place while you are having sex with condom. If you see it comes off, stop for a while, and use another new condom.
- After ejaculation or when the man has come and while the penis is still hard, hold the condom in place and carefully remove the penis from your partner’s body.
- You should only remove the condom from your penis when there is no more direct contact with your lover’s vagina.
- Cover the used Durex Mutual Climax condoms in a tissue and throw it to the dustbin.
- It would be best if you never flushed condoms into the toilet hole as they can block the water passing from the bathroom and cause environmental damage.