Himalaya V-Gel uses for vaginal infections like relieves itching and speeds up the healing process. V-Gel contains antimicrobial, antibacterial, and antifungal properties that effectively fight the organisms responsible for vaginal infections and inflammation. Topical application of the gel treats infections and provides significant relief from itching (itching) and burning. It also stops vaginal discharge and takes care of recurring infections. You can also check VIRGIN Tight Extreme Vaginal Tightening Gel.
Himalaya V-Gel Uses
- Vaginal yeast infection (yeast infection)
- Vaginal trichomoniasis (parasitic vaginal infection)
- Nonspecific bacterial vaginitis
- deals with postoperative vaginal infections
- Leukorrhea (thick white/yellow vaginal discharge)
Persian rose (Satapatri): acts as an antiviral, which slows the progeny’s maturation of the infectious virus by selective inhibition of the viral protease.
Triphala: It is an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial agent that calms irritation and decreases bacteria in the female reproductive system.
Cardamom (Ela): has analgesic properties that relieve pain associated with vaginitis, cervicitis, and leukorrhea.
- Treat vaginal infections
- Stops vaginal discharge
- Heals vaginal inflammation
- Relieves itching
1 to 2 g of V Gel to apply twice a day.
Himalaya V- Gel Precautions:
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a fresh and dry place.
Keep out of direct sunlight.